Dual Enrollment courses allow high school students the ability to earn college credit and high school credit simultaneously.
But that's not the only benefit to dual enrollment:
- Easy transfer to many universities
- Save money
- Finish college faster
- Eliminate duplication of coursework during early years of college
- Teachers are dual enrollment certified
Additional Dual Enrollment Resources
www.aztransfer.com AZTransfer is a statewide collaboration that helps students navigate their higher education options within Arizona.
AZTransfer provides high school students with a step-by-step guide, dual enrollment courses, pick a university, and Major Guides.
For student transcripts follow the directions below to request official transcripts to be sent to a college/university:
- Go to Parchment.com & select the "Sign Up" link on the homepage.
- Pick Parent or Student and complete the registration page.
- Once registered, select "My Transcripts".
- One the next step, if you do not know your student code, please read the following instructions. Leave box marked "Parchment Registration Code" blank. Instead, use your mouse to sign your signature and mark/fill all other fields below appropriately to complete your registration.
* Current Students - there is a $3.50 surcharge (per transcript) + an additional $2.50 for US Mail - after the first 5 free transcript requests.
* Alumni - first 5 transcripts there is a $3.50 surcharge (per transcript) + an additional $2.50 for US Mail - after the first 5 transcript there is a $7.00 surcharge (per transcript).