TUHSD Health & Safety During COVID-19
Updated: January 4, 2021, at 3:15 PM
As of November 30, TUHSD is operating in a virtual learning model. Please see this communication from TUHSD to parents/families regarding this shift, as well as some frequently asked questions.
Key information that is guiding our decisions on school operations are as follows:
- TUHSD’s Health Mitigation Plan is available here - DOCX
- Health Metrics by County, District - PDF
- Arizona Department of Health Services - Visual Dashboard for K-12 - PDF
- Parent Survey Results - PDF English
- Parent Survey Results - PDF Spanish
For an informative summary of COVID-19 cases by the school, please see our COVID-19 Dashboard webpage. We will continue to keep our community informed and update this page.
As a reminder, on-site services will continue to be offered during this time. Additional information on on-site services, including the categories of students who will receive priority, can be found here.