- Face-to-face instruction five days a week
- If you have already enrolled for the 20/21 school year, no additional action is necessary at this time
- Safety measures in place
- Maintain a regular class schedule
- Next steps: In-person instruction will begin virtually on August 3. Additional information will be forthcoming.
- Start date: Monday, August 3*
*Note: Classes will begin virtually due to Gov. Ducey's Executive Order to delay face-to-face instruction until August 17.
Enrollment for all of our TUHSD schools is available online through our Online Enrollment system. Please select the button below that best describes you.
New Parents/Guardians: You are brand new to Tempe Union. You have never had a student attend a TUHSD school. You will need to create a new ParentVUE account.
Click here for step-by-step directions on creating a new ParentVUE account - PDF | Click here for step-by-step directions on creating a ParentVUE — Spanish - PDF
Existing/Returning Parents/Guardians: You have already enrolled a student at a TUHSD school at some time. You will need to use your existing ParentVUE account to continue. Please contact your school of choice for assistance with ParentVUE account recovery if needed.
Prefer to fill out a paper enrollment registration packet? Please download to your desktop this TUHSD Enrollment/Registration Checklist & Packet - PDF | TUHSD Enrollment/Registration Checklist & Packet — Spanish - PDF in order to fill out, print, and turn it into your school of choice.
Please download all appropriate documents and deliver them to your school of choice, along with all supplemental paperwork required.
TUHSD online School Transfer Credits
Acceptance of transfer credits from sources outside the Tempe Union High School District is not automatic. It is recommended that students meet with their counselor before enrolling in courses outside TUHSD to determine what process must be followed and to clarify how the credit will be accepted. Beginning with the school year 2017-2018, online courses from non-TUHSD accredited high schools are accepted by TUHSD as elective credit only.
Enrollment & Registration Forms
- TUHSD Enrollment/Registration Checklist & Packet - PDF
- 2020-2021 TUHSD's Course Catalog - PDF
Please allow additional time for the download (approx. 5.8 MB)
- 2019-2020 TUHSD's Course Catalog - PDF
Please allow additional time for the download (approx. 4.8 MB)
- 2019-2020 Student & Parent Handbook - PDF
- Directions on setting up a NEW ParentVUE account - PDF
- AZ Dept. of Edu. - AZ Residency form - PDF
- State of AZ - Shared Residency form - PDF
- Johnson-O'Malley Program form - PDF
- Title VI ED 506 Indian Student Eligibility Certification form - PDF