Learn more about the Chargers
August 9, 2023 – The Tempe Union High School District Governing Board met tonight to accept the resignation of Superintendent Dr. Kevin Mendivil. The board also voted 5-0 to appoint Associate Superintendent Dr. Stacia Wilson...
June 8, 2023 – The Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA) recently announced that Tempe Union High School District No. 213 has received GFOA’s Award for Outstanding Achievement in Popular Annual Financial Reporting (PAFR Award) for its Popular Annual Financial Report for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2021.
April 28, 2023 – TUHSD has been honored with the ‘Best Communities for Music Education' designation from The NAMM Foundation for its outstanding commitment to music education.
March 27, 2023 – In the aftermath of yet another school shooting, this time at an elementary school in Nashville, we want to reassure you that we take the safety and security of our school communities seriously and remind you of some of the current measures that we have in place.
McClintock High School Announcements
September 21, 2023 – The National Merit Scholarship Corporation (NMSC®) has announced the names of more than 16,000 Semifinalists in the 69th annual National Merit Scholarship Program. Twenty-two students across four Tempe Union High School District schools...
Welcome 8th Grade Families! Please attend any or all Open Houses that will be held at each Tempe Union High Schools in November.
Please see our flyer for more information on incoming 8th grade student orientations & pre-registration visits at middle schools for the 24-25 school year.
For TUHSD schools, testing session takes place at Mountain Pointe on: Nov. 4, 2023 | Students should arrive no later than 8 AM. Any student scoring a 97th percentile or above qualifies for differentiated instruction provided through numerous service options.
Please Note: July 19th — First Day of School is a Full-Day of School.
TUHSD has been honored with the ‘Best Communities for Music Education' designation from The NAMM Foundation for its outstanding commitment to music education.
For more information see our Work at TUHSD or Featured Jobs webpages or you can check out all of our available job openings through Frontline! Special Note: Most teacher's job postings will come earlier next year, so please check back for teacher openings around February 1, 2022!
Vision & Mission
Charging forward with purpose, excellence, and tradition.
McClintock High School will:
- Provide a safe and supportive environment that meets the academic, social, and emotional needs of all students.
- Engage all students in a challenging and diverse curriculum.
- Encourage all students to develop personal responsibility and meet high expectations.
- Promote participation in a wide array of extra-curricular activities and Charger traditions.
- Engage families and community as partners in the educational process.
Silent Witness By School
If you have information about a safety issue and want to remain anonymous, please contact the TUHSD Silent Witness Hotline:
- Tempe High: 480-736-4085
- McClintock: 480-752-8688
- Marcos de Niza: 480-730-7675
- Corona del Sol: 480-752-8898
- Mountain Pointe: 480-388-8950
- Desert Vista: 480-706-7950
- Innovation Center (formerly Compadre Academy): 480-345-3791
Public Notices & Governing Board Meetings
Public Meeting Notices | Governing Board meetings will be held in the Governing Board Room of the Benedict Education Center: 500 W. Guadalupe Rd. Tempe, AZ 85283.
The meeting will be open to the public. Seating capacity is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. The meeting will also be live-streamed on the District YouTube channel. Please note that masks are no longer mandatory on district property.
- Next Regular Governing Board Meeting: October 4, 2023 | 7 PM
- Agendas & Minutes
Upcoming Calendar Dates:
- Sept. 25 – Oct. 6 | Fall Break
- Oct. 10 | Students Return, Start of 2nd Quarter
- Nov. 10 | Veteran's Day Holiday
- Nov. 22 – 24 | Thanksgiving Break