Library Media Faculty & Staff
|Last Name||First Name||Department||Job Title||Extension||Direct # (480)|
|Walker||Brandy||Library||Librarian, Dept. Chair, Rio Salado Liaisonemail@example.com|
|Stanford||Denise||Library||Information Support Specialistfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Patterson||Kathleen||Library||Information Support Specialistemail@example.com|
|Perry||Jill||Library||Information Support Specialistfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Allen||Brian||TIIS||TIIS Support Technicianemail@example.com|
- Purchase books and AV materials to support your curriculum and professional needs.
- Collaboratively plan with your lessons for integrating information skills into your existing curriculum.
- Co-teach a lesson with you upon which we have collaborated in the library or lab.
- Assist in selecting books of appropriate interest, reading level or genre or AV items that your class will use for a particular lesson.
- Assist in promoting reading in your classroom for both information and pleasure.
- Support your efforts in research-based teaching and learning.
- Provide a cart of books that students can use in the library for a specific assignment.
- Give book talks to encourage student reading of fiction or non-fiction books.
- Trouble-shoot school/district hardware and software.
- Develop a list of websites for your students to use for an assignment.
- Instruct classes (and staff) on the use of various online databases purchased for your and student use.
- Instruct classes (and staff) on the use of the Destiny catalog of items and eBooks in the MP library collection.
- Help you with ideas for integrating Universal Search or databases into your lessons
- Provide assistance to staff members in using the computers and printers in the library.
- Provide media equipment not provided by your department.
- Provide lamination services for your instructional needs.
- Troubleshoot AV equipment.
- Install projector bulbs provided for by your department.
- Assist you with problems in the computer labs.
- Facilitate checkout of AV non-departmental equipment.