Welcome Mountain Pointe Parents!
Please explore topics from the left side menu of this page.
Parent Quick Links
Don't know your password?
If you forget your password click here. Under the login area select "More Options," then click on the link "Forgot password"
Please note: Parents needing a ParentVUE Activation Code need to show an ID in the Front Office to receive the ParentVUE Activation Letter.
Email questions or concerns:
firstname.lastname@example.orgSchoology training guides:
Parent Workshops & Events
- Thursday, August 22, 2019 | 6:30 – 8:30 PM @ Mountain Pointe H.S. | Register here.
- Thursday, August 27, 2019 | 6:30 – 8:30 PM @ McClintock H.S. | Register here.
Open to all TUHSD juniors, seniors, & parents.
Arizona State University, Northern Arizona University and the University of Arizona are coming together to ensure you and your family are well informed about the opportunities and resources available to you. As your public universities, we are working together to ensure you find your best college fit. We are excited to invite you to the Tri-University Tour.
We have teamed up to host joint information sessions for prospective students and families to discuss: How to navigate the college admission process, scholarships and financial aid, and information about each university.
College Information Night for TUHSD Sophomore & Junior Students & Parents
- Wed. Sept. 4
- 6:30 – 8:00 PM
- McClintock High School | Boyle Auditorium
1830 E. Del Rio Dr. Tempe, AZ 85282
- Strategies for a strong high school career
- PSAT/SAT/ACT Testing Information
- Dual Enrollment vs AP/IB Credits
- Financial Aid/Scholarships for College
- And More...
Facebook & YouTube for TUHSD
Public Service Announcement
Cox Communications is offering high speed internet at a discounted rate for qualifying TUHSD families.
Upcoming Calendar Dates:
- Aug. 19 - Open House (Tempe H.S. Parent/Teacher Conference will be Sept. 5)
- Aug. 22 - Arizona Tri-University Night @ Mountain Pointe - PDF
- Aug. 27 - Arizona Tri-University Night @ McClintock - PDF
- Sept. 2 - Labor Day Holiday
- Sept. 4 - College Information Nights @ McClintock - PDF
How to Report an Absence or Request an Off-campus Pass
Dial 480-759-8449 ext. 1
1 – for an off-campus pass
(kindly call 30 minutes prior to time of departure)
2 – to report an absence for grades 9 or 10
3 – to report an absence for grades 11 or 12
After message and tone, please verbally state the following information:
- Spell the student’s last name, then give the first name
- ID Number
- Date of absence
- Periods missed
- The reason for the absence
- Your relationship to the student
- Phone number where you can be reached
To expedite student pick-up during the school day, parents may call and request an off-campus pass prior to coming to school.
This will cut down on wait time while your student is called to the office.