For the Graduating Class of 2013 and beyond, participants in the graduation ceremonies must meet all of the following graduation requirements:
*Student graduating from Compadre Academy may have the Physical Education requirement waived. If waived, the Physical Education courses are replaced with elective courses.**Entrepreneurship is the course provided at Compadre Academy to satisfy the Free Enterprise requirement.
- 4 credits English (AZ state proficiency required)
- 4 credits Mathematics (AZ state proficiency required)
- 3 credits Science (1 physical science, 1 life science)
- 2 credits Fine Arts/Practical Arts/Vocational Education
- 1 credit World History and Geography
- 1 credit American/Arizona History
- 1 credit Physical Education*
- 0.5 credit Free Enterprise**/Economics
- 0.5 credit American/Arizona Government
- 0.5 credit Health
- 5.5 credits Electives
- 23 CREDITS TOTAL
For College and Career Planning as well as information for scholarships available to all students, please visit Naviance. If you have not yet activated your account contact the Guidance Office for activation assistance.