- Thursday, August 22, 2019 | 6:30 – 8:30 PM @ Mountain Pointe H.S. | Register here.
- Thursday, August 27, 2019 | 6:30 – 8:30 PM @ McClintock H.S. | Register here.
Open to all TUHSD juniors, seniors, & parents.
Arizona State University, Northern Arizona University and the University of Arizona are coming together to ensure you and your family are well informed about the opportunities and resources available to you. As your public universities, we are working together to ensure you find your best college fit. We are excited to invite you to the Tri-University Tour.
We have teamed up to host joint information sessions for prospective students and families to discuss: How to navigate the college admission process, scholarships and financial aid, and information about each university.
College Information Night for TUHSD Sophomore & Junior Students & Parents
- Wed. Sept. 4
- 6:30 – 8:00 PM
- McClintock High School | Boyle Auditorium
1830 E. Del Rio Dr. Tempe, AZ 85282
- Strategies for a strong high school career
- PSAT/SAT/ACT Testing Information
- Dual Enrollment vs AP/IB Credits
- Financial Aid/Scholarships for College
- And More...
Facebook & YouTube for TUHSD
Public Service Announcement
Cox Communications is offering high speed internet at a discounted rate for qualifying TUHSD families.