At Desert Vista we also believe that in addition to successful experiences in the classroom, and athletics are integral to a positive high school experience. Desert Vista is one of the state’s strongest athletic programs, with 46 state championships and two national championships for our boy’s track team.
Desert Vista offers 24 sports throughout the fall, winter and spring seasons, open to all skill levels. Desert Vista teams compete at the 6A Central Conference Level.
- 2019-2020 State Champions: Boys Basketball
- 2018-2019 State Champions: Boys Cross Country, Beach Volleyball Doubles, Girls Tennis Doubles
- 2017 State Champions, Boys Soccer, Boys Track, Boys Volleyball
- 46 State Championships and 46 state runners-up titles
- 7 Gatorade Players of the Year Recognitions
- 2014 A.I.A. Director’s Cup
- azcentral Sports Awards nominees & finalists in numerous player and team categories
- Letters of Intent to: Arizona State University, Northern Arizona University, University of Arizona, Cal State and more
Planning to attend one of our athletic events? Please follow these guidelines:
- Students must show Student ID for student ticket rate.
- Backpacks and hydroflasks are not permitted.
- No outside food or drink.
- No re-entry.
Desert Vista Athletics
DV's Athletic Contacts
Tommy EubanksAssistant Principal, Athletics
480-706-7907Dava HarbertsonAdministrative Assistant, Athletics480-706-7913