TUHSD Open Enrollment Application
The TUHSD open enrollment application must be completed and submitted to the school of choice along with the most recent grade report or transcript, attendance and discipline records (not required for incoming 9th graders).
The deadline for spring semester transfer applications is January 21, 2019. For the 2019-2020 school year, the deadline is April 1, 2019. Applications received after April 1st will be placed on a waitlist.
Please download the fillable application and complete the entire document:
PDF – Spanish Open Enrollment Application
Please note, if the application does not have the required documents (not required for incoming 9th graders) attached, the application will be considered incomplete and will be returned.
You may deliver the application to the school or you can email it:
- Compadre Academy – 500 West Guadalupe Road | CHSOpenEnrollment@TempeUnion.org
- Corona del Sol – 1001 East Knox Road | CDSOpenEnrollment@TempeUnion.org
- Desert Vista – 16440 South 32nd Street | DVHOpenEnrollment@TempeUnion.org
- Marcos de Niza – 6000 South Lakeshore Drive | MDNOpenEnrollment@TempeUnion.org
- McClintock – 1830 East Del Rio Drive | MHSOpenEnrollment@TempeUnion.org
- Mountain Pointe – 4201 East Knox Road | MTPOpenEnrollment@TempeUnion.org
- Tempe High – 1730 South Mill Avenue | THSOpenEnrollment@TempeUnion.org
It is important that you do not withdraw your student from their current school until the open enrollment process is complete and you have been approved to register at the new school.
Notification to the parent/guardian will be made by phone or email. Please note, applications will continue to be reviewed during the school year based on the school’s capacity. Notification of acceptance will be communicated through the school’s Assistant Principal of Academics or designee.