Social & Emotional Wellness
There are local resources available for mental health support. There are numerous organizations and licensed professionals across the Valley. The Tempe Union High School District Crisis Team hopes you find this list a helpful place to start. The inclusion of a professional or service does not indicate the district’s endorsement.
*While the Tempe Union High School District strives to make all information provided timely, accurate, and appropriate, the District makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the services that may be provided by any organization listed on this site. Reference on this site to any specific service or organization does not constitute an endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by TUHSD. No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed, or statutory is provided by the District to any person that chooses to engage these organizations.
CARE 7 Youth Specialists
Contact Youth Specialists for social-emotional support needs and additional questions regarding community resources or services.
- Corona del Sol: Temitope Wlliams | Call: 480-752-8897 x 88153 | Email: TEWilliams@TempeUnion.org
- Desert Vista: Rang Ly | Call or text: 480-648-1163 | Email: RLy@TempeUnion.org
- Marcos de Niza: Tristyn Rivas | Call or text: 480-535-5950 | Email: TRivas@TempeUnion.org
- McClintock: Elizabeth Cling | Call or text: 480-442-8321 | Email: ECling@TempeUnion.org
- Mountain Pointe: Eskesha Clark | Call or text: 480-630-5915 | Email: EClark@TempeUnion.org
- Tempe High School: Sirenna Meza | Call or text: 623-850-3464 | Email: SMeza@TempeUnion.org