EVIT is an AdvancED accredited career and technical school serving district, charter and home-schooled high school students who reside in 10 East Valley school districts.
Students spend a half-day at EVIT in a career preparation program and the other half-day at their home high school. Programs include:
- 3D Animation
- Automotive Technologies
- Computer Programming, Coding and Mobile App Design
- Criminal Justice
- Culinary Arts
- Dental Careers
- Early Childhood Education & Education Professions
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Fashion, Interiors & Textiles
- Fire Science Academy (Fire Fighting)
- Future Engineers
- Hospitality Management
- Massage Therapy
- Nursing Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Physical Therapy Technician
- Veterinary Assistant
For a full list of programs, visit this link.
All 11th and 12th grade students can attend tuition-free. Bus transportation is provided to and from EVIT by the school districts for most programs.
Any questions, please contact our coordinator, Helen Hale at email@example.com or
(480) 706-7900 Ext. 70138, or visit www.evit.com.