MP Senior Walk
Senior Walk is an honorary program designed to celebrate Seniors who have demonstrated their commitment to academics, MTP, and the larger community.
- 3.25 GPA
- 90 total hours of community service by August of their senior year
- Participation in two (2) clubs/sports over the four (4) years of high school
- No major discipline problems
Senior Walk Applications are Open for the 2022-2023 School Year. Please complete the following steps in order to submit your application without any complications. You should get everything together before starting the application.
- Collect all of your documentation:
- Community Service Log (If you have your documentation in another form like your NHS or Community Service Log, please scan and upload)
- MTP Clubs/Sports Form
- Be sure all appropriate information is signed by a sponsor and community service organizer
- Start the application process
- Read each section carefully
- Upload your documentation to the application
- Please submit all clubs and community service hours to firstname.lastname@example.org