Naviance Student For Parents
We are pleased to introduce Naviance Student — a comprehensive website that you and your family can use to make plans about colleges, and careers. Naviance Student is linked with Naviance, a service that we use in our office to track and analyze data about college and career plans, so it provides up-to-date information that’s specific to our school.
Naviance Student allows students AND parents to:
- Get involved in the planning and advising process — Build a resume, complete online surveys, and manage timelines and deadlines for making decisions about colleges and careers.
- Research colleges — Compare GPA, standardized test scores, and other statistics to actual historical data from our school for students who have applied and been admitted in the past.
- Research careers — Research hundreds of careers and career clusters, and take career assessments.
- Create plans for the future — Create goals and to-dos, and complete tasks assigned by the school to better prepare students for future college and career goals.
- Discover local and national scholarships — Built-in financial aid research tools allow you to find means to fund your post-secondary experience.
- Please go to student.naviance.com and enter the zip code of your high school, click Go, and then select your school’s name
- Click the Parent or Guardian icon
- If you have never logged in before: Click I’m New and Need to Register and use the registration code provided to you via an email received earlier this year about your Naviance account. Next, click Create Account to establish your username and password and then click Sign into Naviance.
- If you have logged in before: Use your email and password you created when registering your account or click “Forgot Password” to receive an email with a temporary password sent to your personal email address that is on file at Tempe Union. You do not need to click I’m New and Need to Register if you have logged in before. Enter in the temporary password and then create a password you would like to use moving forward. Now you can manage your login credentials to Naviance for future use.