New Clubs or Re-Chartering a Club
Thank you for sponsoring a club at Corona del Sol! This is a great way to build relationships with students outside of the classroom and prepare them for the real world. Please see below for information on chartering a new club or rechartering your current club.
- Clubs are required to recharter by September 25th of each school year.
- Every club is expected to have an updated Constitution as well as a signed Policies and Procedure List on file in the Activities Office
- The following programs must submit a roster to the Activities Office as soon as possible:
- Cheer, Pom, Chess, Robotics, Speech and Debate and Student Council
Chartering a brand NEW club:
- Fill out the charter form below completely
- Create a constitution/bylaws (can be a one-pager but this is how you will run meetings, expectations of your students, goals and vision of your club, how you will make decisions etc.)
- Meeting Minutes: The required meeting minutes from 5 club meetings must be on file with Activities. The first semester you must submit 3 by the end of the semester and 2 more by the end of the year.
- Activities Handbook acknowledgment form HERE
Re-chartering a club that already exists:
- Fill out the charter form below completely. This single form will be done each year!
- If you revise or change your constitution, resubmit it. Check the attached form to see if you already have one on file. If you do and it has not changed, there is nothing to do!
- Meeting Minutes: Please be sure to have meeting minutes from five meetings on file with Activities.
- Activities Handbook acknowledgment form HERE done each year.