Welcome to Corona del Sol Activities
Corona is proud to offer a great number of clubs and activities, so many that there is bound to be something for everyone. Please check the Activities List and contact the sponsor(s) for detailed information pertaining to each club.
Students are encouraged to listen to announcements during the second-hour class to find out about clubs. Check out the latest episode of [cdstv] here:
Corona del Sol High School strives to foster a positive, comprehensive academic and co-curricular environment in which excellence and ethics are cornerstones of success. The CdS team is committed to providing each student with an exceptional, diverse, and comprehensive high school experience.
Extra-curricular activities thrive at Corona. The school had numerous superior ratings in Fine Arts. CdS students have also earned many school-to-work program honors as well as newspaper, yearbook, and art awards. A significant number of our students are involved in community service organizations and extracurricular programs which annually raise thousands of dollars for charities.
- Over 50 Clubs and Campus Activities
- 2018 Marching Band State Runner Up
- 2019 Robotics State Champion and National Qualifier
- We the People State Champions 2020 and National Qualifier
- 16 We the People State Championships
- Award-Winning Band, Choir, Theatre, and Orchestra
- Top Journalism & Yearbook Programs - 2017 Crown Finalist
- DECA students win first place for 2021 Beyond the Classroom Service Project sponsored by the Arizona Council for Economic Education
- 2021 USA Cheer National Champions for Five Man Stunt Group
- 2021 4th Place Winner in Varsity Show Cheer
- 2021 3rd Place Winner in JV Show Cheer
- AZTECH Robotics Team 6479 for named 1 of 20 teams to represent FIRST Robotics Competition at the 2021 Global Innovation Awards
CdS Activities Office Contacts
Assistant Principal of Activities
(480) 752-8888 x80106
Team 6479 Diamondbacks Virtual STEM Fair Grant Submission
Team 6479 has developed this promotional video as part of the Arizona Diamondback STEM Fair Grant Submission!
Check out this student developed video regarding their improved robot design, which is incredible and one of the best drivers in the state! They are eligible for up to $5000 to support our program as a part of the submission. The team participated in person last year and they received $2500 so they are hopeful for additional money this year!