Compadre Academy Class of 2020 Ceremony
On Behalf of the Faculty and Staff of Compadre Academy, Congratulations to the Graduating Class of 2020!
We would like to acknowledge all of the parents and guardians of this outstanding class of graduates by extending our appreciation for making CA your school of choice and for completing the journey with your senior! Congratulations!
What to know before you go:
- Parking is free on the night of the ceremony in the parking lot in front of the grass fields.
- Gates to the stadium will open at 5:00 p.m.
- Handicapped seating will be available on both sides of the field.
Graduation Dress Code
All graduates will be required to wear a mortar board (cap) and gown provided by the Jostens Graduation Supply Company. If you have not purchased a cap and gown as of yet, they are still available through Jostens. Contact Jostens at (602) 765-7227. Seniors will not be allowed to decorate their mortar boards or gowns in any way.
- Ladies must wear an appropriate dress, blouse/skirt or suit.
- Gentlemen must wear a shirt, tie, and dress pants.
- Dress shoes are required. For ladies, flats are recommended due to the fact that they will be walking on the football field.
- No t-shirts, tennis shoes, flip flops, Birkenstocks, or jeans.
- No cell phones, purses, bags, sunglasses or items of personal attire beyond the required dress.
- DO NOT bring any items that could be disruptive to the ceremony.
Any student that is suspected of being under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol will be subject to an immediate evaluation by the Tempe Police Department. Any student found to be under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol may be removed from the ceremony and referred to the Tempe Police Department.
The Compadre Academy Graduation Ceremony is a dignified event that you and your student will remember for a lifetime. Please encourage your student to treat the ceremony with the dignity that it deserves.