Core Values & Beliefs
- We put students’ academic and social/emotional needs at the forefront of everything we do.
- We believe that all students can learn, and we accept responsibility for their learning.
- We eliminate barriers to student learning.
- We believe that all students learn best in a safe and well-maintained learning environment.
- We believe a variety of extracurricular opportunities enriches the learning experiences of our students.
- We hire and develop a diverse and culturally competent workforce.
- We hold all employees to high expectations.
- We provide a healthy, happy, safe and supportive work environment.
- We believe in providing opportunities for all staff to collaborate and continually improve their craft.
Family, Community and Business Partnerships
- We pursue a strong and active relationship with families and the community to meet the social/emotional and academic needs of our students.
- We believe strong relationships provide students the tools and strategies needed to learn and succeed as responsible and contributing members of society.
- We believe in fostering meaningful and collaborative business relationships to ensure an innovative and future-focused workforce.
Diversity and Inclusion
- We believe that all people bring value to our organization.
- We believe that all people deserve respect and dignity.
- We value the richness that comes from our diverse cultures.
- We benefit and learn from the voice of our diverse community.
- We behave with integrity in everything that we do and say.
- We act with civility; our words and actions matter.
- We value truthfulness and trustworthiness.
- We learn from our individual vulnerability and, through our relationships, develop a culture of safe risk taking and personal growth.
- We take responsibility for our actions.