Thank you for choosing to work with Tempe Union High School District
Please review the TUHSD Vendor Application Checklist below. As a potential vendor, it is your responsibility to make sure all required documents are provided to the Purchasing Department.
PLEASE NOTE THE TEMPE UNION HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT HAS CHANGED IT’S ELECTRONIC DATABASE FOR ISSUANCE OF PROCUREMENT SOLICITATIONS.
Effective December 31, 2018, TUHSD will no longer be using www.AZPurchasing.org for our needs. Currently, we are transitioning Solicitations, Vendor Registration, etc… to our new E-Procurement System Bonfire.
Please use the link below to access Bonfire. Through this system, you will be able to not only receive notification and download your solicitation documents, but you will also be able to upload and submit your responses electronically. TUHSD is excited to introduce this technology to our Vendor community. We appreciate your support in this transition.
Here is a link to register and access the solicitation opportunities through Bonfire:
Please download any interactive forms (PDF) to your desktop and fill out in Adobe Reader (current version) to enable the save as feature. Filling out a form in an internet browser window will NOT save your content.
- Welcome Letter-Vendor Application Checklist - PDF
- Vendor Registration Form -PDF
- IRS W-9 - PDF
- Terms and Conditions Purchases Under Formal Bidding Requirements - PDF | Updated 07/30/2020
- Release Indemnification and Hold Harmless Agreement - PDF
- Department of Public Security Fingerprint Clearance Card Requirements - PDF
- Vendor District Service Agreement - PDF
- Vendor Provided Agreement Acknowledgement- PDF
- Certificate of Liability Insurance - Example PDF
- Workers Compensation Insurance - PDF
- Conflict of Interest - Staff - PDF
- Conflict of Interest - Disclosure Form Employment of Relatives - PDF
- Confidentiality Agreement Photographer/Videographer Services - PDF
- Doing Business with Public Entities - PDF
Please download interactive pdfs to your desktop and fill out in Adobe Reader (current version) to enable the save as feature. Filling out a form in an internet browser window will NOT save your content.
Purchasing & Warehouse Contacts
Purchasing Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PMDelivery & WarehouseWarehouse Hours: Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
PrintshopPrintshop Hours: Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Director of Purchasing & Warehouse Services(480) 839-0292 x14011Erica EdelstienAdministrative Assistant to the Director of Purchasing and Warehouse(480) 839-0292 x14031Cindi HostetlerBuyerDistrict Office, Operational Services, Construction, Technology, & Transportation(480) 839-0292 x14022Patricia ChriswellBuyer
Student Support Services, Supplies, & Travel(480) 839-0292 x14021Sonya TorrencePurchasing Specialist(480) 839-0292 x14032Marc AlbertiCandace BegayPrinting Specialists(480) 839-0292 x13050David CummingsWarehouse TechnicianCell (602) 295-7403Rick KooyengaWarehouse Technician
Cell (602) 722-5118CourierCell (602) 826-4687