Thank you for choosing to work with Tempe Union High School District
Please review the TUHSD Vendor Application Checklist below. As a potential vendor, it is your responsibility to make sure all required documents are provided to the Purchasing Department.
- Welcome Letter-Vendor Application Checklist
- Vendor Registration Form - Please download and open in Adobe Reader/Acrobat to add a digital signature.
- IRS W-9
- Terms and Conditions Purchases Under Formal Bidding Requirements
- Release Indemnification and Hold Harmless Agreement
- Department of Public Security Fingerprint Clearance Card Requirements
- Vendor District Service Agreement
- Vendor Provided Agreement Acknowledgement
- Certificate of Liability Insurance - Example
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Conflict of Interest - Staff
- Conflict of Interest - Disclosure Form Employment of Relatives
- Confidentiality Agreement Photographer/Videographer Services
Purchasing & Warehouse Contacts
Delivery & Warehouse
Hours: Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Peggy FerrinDirector of Purchasing & Warehouse Services(480) 839-0292 x14011Patricia LorenzenLead BuyerOperational Services, Construction, and Technology(480) 839-0292 x14022Christina PinaBuyer
Student Support Services, Supplies,Travel & Transportation
firstname.lastname@example.org(480) 839-0292 x14021