Attention Students! Student Parking for 2020-2021
**ONLINE PARKING REGISTRATION OPEN NOW - read below for updates**
NOTE: Online Parking Registration is now open – but our process has changed a bit, see below.
ONLINE PARKING REGISTRATION & PAYMENT:
Online parking registration is initially open for
- SENIORS (Class of 2021) only starting on July 13, 2020
- JUNIORS (Class of 2022) can also register for parking starting on July 15, 2020
- SOPHOMORES (class of 2023) can register for parking starting on July 27, 2020
Please submit your online parking registration only once. You will need your driver’s license or instructional permit, your vehicle registration, and your vehicle insurance card in order to complete the registration. Students must also indicate which parking lot they desire at the time of registration (main lot or church lot). Lot preference is not guaranteed. Only one vehicle can be registered per student.
Once you have submitted your online parking registration, you must access the online bookstore payment portal to pay.
Parking registration and sales will continue on a first-come, first-served basis until parking permits are no longer available. All applicable links are below.
- Online Parking Registration
- DVHS student parking rules & regulations - PDF
- TUHSD Online Bookstore Payment Portal - Parking payments will be accepted through the portal starting on July 20, 2020.
Dates for parking permit pick-up have not yet been determined. Please continue to check this page for further updates!! Stay safe & well.