Register for 2019 exams
This year, Corona del Sol will be joining many high schools across Arizona and the United States and use Total Registration for our AP testing registration. Students will be able to sign up for their test and enter the appropriate information for Total Registration to pre-bubble their answer documents, thus, eliminating the need for missed class time due to pre administration sessions. We are very excited to use this nationally recognized service.
Please follow the steps below to register and pay for an AP exam at Corona del Sol High School.
- Register for exams at: www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/030431
- Print the PDF confirmation page (provided at the end of the registration process on the Total Registration website)
- Make a payment at the CDS bookstore (check, cash, credit/debit card) Payments for your student’s AP tests are tax credit eligible
- Attach your payment receipt to the confirmation page and return to Mrs. Shealey in the counseling office
Here are some important dates/deadlines/information for AP testing at Corona del Sol High School:
- February 1, 2019 – 7:00 AM, registration on Total Registration begins.
- $94.00 per exam.
- Thursday, February 28 – 4:00 PM registration closes.
- AP exam payment is due March 1, 2019 at 12:30 p.m.
Advanced Placement Program
By taking an AP course and scoring successfully on the related AP Exam, you can save on college expenses: most colleges and universities nationwide offer college credit, advanced placement, or both, for qualifying AP Exam scores. Corona del Sol offers a number of AP courses to students, including:
AP English Language
AP English Literature
FOREIGN LANG (Core)
AP Spanish Language
AP Calculus BC
AP Computer Science A
AP Environmental Science
AP Physics 1
SOCIAL STUDIES (Core)
AP World History
AP US History
AP US Gov & Politics
AP Micro Economics
AP Human Geography
AP European History
AZTransfer.com has tools to help you plan for transfer and provides accurate information about how your courses transfer, meet requirements and apply to a degree program.