Register for 2019 Exams
Students taking AP exams at Mountain Pointe High School must register for exams by 3:00 pm, March 1, 2019. For the 2019 AP Exams, the cost is $94 per exam.
Online Registration: www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/030307
Once online registration is complete, students are required to pay their exam fee's at the Mountain Pointe bookstore.
- Print a copy of the online registration confirmation page.
- Take the confirmation page, along with your payment (cash, check, Visa) to the MP bookstore. Please make checks payable to Mountain Pointe High School's AP Program.
- Staple the bookstore receipt to the back of the online registration confirmation page. Return these stapled items to the Guidance Office and file them alphabetically in the AP exam crates outside Mrs. Cassutt's office.
Advanced Placement Program
By taking an AP course and scoring successfully on the related AP Exam, you can save on college expenses: most colleges and universities nationwide offer college credit, advanced placement, or both, for qualifying AP Exam scores.
Mountain Pointe offers a number of AP courses to students, including:
- Art History
- Calculus AB
- Calculus BC
- English Language and Composition
- English Literature and Composition
- Environmental Science
- Physics 1
- Physics C
- US (AZ) Government
- United States History
- World History
AZTransfer.com has tools to help you plan for transfer and provides accurate information about how your courses transfer, meet requirements and apply to a degree program.