EDUCATION AND CAREER ACTION PLAN (ECAP)
To assist in completing an Arizona Education and Career Action Plan (ECAP), Tempe Union provides a great planning tool called Naviance for all students in grades 9-12. Naviance is a college and career planning resource to assist students in planning their educational path, including their Educational Career and Action Plan (ECAP). While using Naviance, students can complete inventories that will help define their strengths and interests. Within Naviance, your student will begin to participate in activities such as Goal Setting, Career Exploration, Course Planning, and much more.
Naviance provides comprehensive tools that your student can use with their school counselor to help them make plans about courses, colleges, and careers. Students will continue to utilize the program throughout high school. Naviance features allow you and your student to:
- Get involved in the planning and advising process – Build a resume, complete online surveys, and manage timelines and deadlines for making decisions about colleges and careers
- Research colleges – Compare GPA, standardized test scores, and other statistics to actual historical data from our school for students who have applied and been admitted in the past
- Research careers – Research hundreds of careers and career clusters, and take career assessments
- Create plans for the future – Build course plans, create goals and action plans, and complete tasks assigned to you by the school to better prepare yourself for your future college and career goals
Naviance is used to share information with you and your student about upcoming meetings and events, local scholarship opportunities, and other resources for college and career information.
For more information on Naviance, please go to http://www.naviance.com/ or see Students - Logging into Naviance Instructions - PDF.
Instructional Services Contacts
Stacy WhiteDirector of Instructional Services
(480) 839-0292 x12040Bridgette LatschAdministrative Assistant(480) 839-0292 x12014
Brent BrownDirector of Federal Programs(480) 839-0292 x12013Kim EudyAdministrative Assistant(480) 839-0292 x12012Jennifer Morgan
College & Career Readiness Coordinator
480-839-0292 X12017Teresa AnguianoEL Assistant(480) 736-4092Darcy BoggsContent Specialist English
(480) 839-0292 x12015Maggie FountainProfessional Development CoordinatorSocial Studies & World Language Content Specialist
(480) 839-0292 x12018Liz StoneKevin WillisContent Specialist Math & Physical Education
(480) 839-0292 x12043