Flexible Spending Accounts

  • The IRS laws allow eligible employees to make pre-tax contributions to flexible spending accounts to pay for out-of-pocket healthcare expenses and/or dependent daycare/eldercare expenses.

  • FSAHC - Health Care Account

  • FSADC - Dependent Care Account

  • Employees determine how much money to contribute to the account, up to specified maximums, based on anticipated expenses during the plan year. Each pay period, a portion of that amount is credited to the flexible spending account.

    The employee can use the issued debit card or submit claim forms to the third-party administrator for reimbursements.

Employee Benefits Contacts

  • Karen Barattia
    Employee Benefits Coordinator
    (480) 839-0292 x15041
    Dona Woodward
    Benefits Specialist
    (480) 839-0292 x15035

    All CONFIDENTIAL EMPLOYEE MEDICAL correspondence should be faxed to the Benefits Office at 480-345-3719.