Vision and Mission Statements
Charging forward with purpose, excellence, and tradition.
McClintock High School will:
- Provide a safe and supportive environment that meets the academic, social, and emotional needs of all students.
- Engage all students in a challenging and diverse curriculum.
- Encourage all students to develop personal responsibility and meet high expectations.
- Promote participation in a wide array of extra-curricular activities and Charger traditions.
- Engage families and community as partners in the educational process.