Welcome to the Summer Education Academy
Summer Education Academy is now closed.
Please check back for 2022 Summer Education Academy information.
- have regular, convenient, daily access to a computer and the Internet to complete coursework
- be an independent, self-disciplined, self-motivated learner
- be able to self-advocate and ask for help when needed
- A total of two semester credit recovery courses can be taken.
- A student cannot be absent more than two (2) days per session.
- Tardiness or early departures in excess of 15 minutes will constitute one (1) absence.
- On the third (3) absence, students will be withdrawn from the class.
Free transportation is available from each of the Tempe Union High Schools to the Summer Education Academy at TBD. No bus pass necessary. To avoid traffic congestion, it is highly recommended to use the District Bus Transportation.
Free school meals (breakfast & lunch) are available, Monday – Friday. Grab & Go meals are available curbside for children 18 years or younger. Please go to https://www.tempeunion.org/Food-Nutrition for more information and to sign up for Grab & Go meals.
All final exams are administered by the course instructor.
- Session 1: TBD
- Session 2: TBD
Students must be present for the entire class period on exam days. The coursework and final exam on these days are critical to success in every course.
Please download interactive pdfs to your desktop and fill them out in Adobe Reader (current version) to enable the save as feature. Filling out a form in an internet browser window will NOT save your content. Word documents will download to your desktop to be opened in a Microsoft Word application to enable the save as feature.