Parent Quick Links
Parent Orientation – Setting Up Schoology
Parent Orientation – Navigating within Schoology
Additional Parent Documents
- TUHSD Parent Expectations Checklist - PDF
- Accessing the ParentVUE & StudentVUE APP - PDF
- Tempe Union Online Parent & Student Support Contact - PDF
TUHSD enrollment for the 2021–2022 school year will be available online via ParentVUE (button below). Starting Nov. 1, 2021, enrollment in the 2022–2023 School Year begins. Click here for more information on TUHSD enrollment.
- Don't know your password?
If you forget your password click here. Under the login area select "More Options," then click on the link "Forgot password"
- Please note: Parents needing a ParentVUE Activation Code need to show an ID in the Front Office to receive the ParentVUE Activation Letter.
- More information about ParentVUE can be found here
- Email questions or concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here to learn more about ParentVUE as a mobile app
Parent Workshops & Events
Please check back for workshops and events. We will post information here throughout the school year as they become available.
WE'RE HIRING! Bus Drivers, Food Workers, Paraprofessionals, Teachers and more!
Imagine yourself [IN] Tempe Union High School District. Tempe Union is an award-winning district that takes great pride in the services we provide to students, staff, and the community.
Special Note for Teachers: Most teacher's job postings will come earlier next year, so please check back for teacher openings around February 1, 2022!
Great Reasons to Work at TUHSD:
- Most work hours correspond with the school day (Bus Drivers: mid-day off allows for flexibility)
- Holidays & summers off
- Opportunity for growth & advancement
- Great work-to-life balance
- Supportive, friendly work environment
- A chance to make a difference in a child's life
We Value Our Employees!
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent leave/benefits plan for full-time employees
- Participation in AZ State Retirement System
For additional information or questions, please contact our Human Resources department.
Mountain Park Health Center Offers Vaccinations
- All 16-18 years old
- Call Mountian Park Health Center at (602) 243-7277 for more information
- Go to https://mountainparkhealth.org to see if you qualify
- Mountain Park Health Center flyer PDF - English & Spanish
Teen Triple P Discussion Groups!
Teen Triple P Discussion Groups are now offered by Tempe Community Council! Traditionally, Teen Triple P Discussion Groups are a series of in-person parent discussions on commonly encountered problems to facilitate the discussion of positive parenting principles and host topic-specific discussions.
We know parenting during a global pandemic sometimes feels impossible. To provide support for parents of teenagers during these uncertain times, Online Teen Triple P Drop-In Discussion Groups will be held weekly on Thursday evenings from 7:30– 8:30 pm, and you can attend whichever sessions are most convenient for you. We do recommend pre-registering for a discussion to be notified of any changes.
- To register for an online discussion drop-in visit this weblink
- City of Tempe weblink: https://www.tempe.gov/
government/human-services/ family-community-support/ family-community-support- resources/triple-p/parent- support-during-covid-19
- To join the Teen Triple P offered by the Tempe Community Council Facebook group here - weblink.
- Lastly, a weblink to the Parenting in a Pandemic podcast from Triple P founder, Dr. Matt Sanders.
Important Info & Contacts
School Hours: 7:25 AM – 2:15 PMFront Office: 7 AM – 3:30 PMMain Office: (480) 752-8888Fax: (480) 820-3632Attendance: (480) 752-8855Enrollment: (480) 752-8763
School Hours: 8:20 AM – 3:12 PMFront Office: 7:30 AM – 4 PMMain Office: (480) 706-7900Fax: (480) 706-7976Attendance: (480) 706-7906Enrollment: (480) 706-7911School Hours: 7:50 AM – 2:42 PMFront Office: 7 AM – 3:30 PMMain Office: (480) 838-3200Fax: (480) 730-7665Attendance: (480) 730-7659Enrollment: (480) 838-3200 x40102
School Hours: 7:25 AM – 2:10 PMFront Office: 7 AM – 3 PMMain Office: (480) 839-4222Fax: (480) 752-8661Attendance: (480) 839-4222 x6010Enrollment: (480) 752-8624
School Hours: 7:50 AM – 2:42 PM
Front Office: 7 AM – 3:30 PMMain Office: (480) 759-8449Fax: (480) 759-8458Attendance: (480) 759-8449 x1
Facebook & YouTube for TUHSD
2021–2022 Academic FAQs
How will students access instruction if they are quarantined due to exposure?
How will students access instruction if they test positive for COVID-19?
How will teachers address the learning gaps?
What additional opportunities will TUHSD provide to address student learning needs?
How will my student be graded?
What are other ways that TUHSD supports students?
How will services be provided to special education students?
My child does not have access to a laptop or other computer. Will we be able to check out a laptop?
I don’t have Wifi at my current residence. What are my options?
Will there be any technical support for students and families?
How will families & students be updated?
Who should I speak with if I have additional questions?
2021–2022 General FAQs
Are face masks mandatory during school?
Will masks/face coverings be provided for students?
Can a face shield be used instead of a mask/face coverings?
What is the protocol for a positive COVID case at a school site?
What safety precautions will be in place to protect students and staff?
What are the specific cleaning/sanitization plans for the school day, including on buses? Will cleaning supplies/PPE be supplied to classrooms?
Is my student safe while riding the bus?
How often will buses be cleaned?
How will school meals be offered for breakfast and lunch?
What will athletics look like for the 21/22 school year?
What will extracurricular activities look like for the 21/22 school year?
How will schools provide social-emotional support?
If I have a question that is not listed here, who do I contact?