MPHS Student Transcripts

  • Current Students and Classes of 2018, 2019, & 2020.

    Mountain Pointe Naviance Button

    To request a transcript click on the Naviance (Naviance Student) button above.

    1. Select the Colleges tab in Naviance Student.
    2. Click the Apply To College link.
    3. Add the college to your Colleges I'm Applying To list.
    4. Click Manage Transcripts for the type of transcript you are requesting.
    5. Click the Pink Plus Icon and select College Application Transcripts or Other Transcripts and enter the necessary information. This will differ based on the destination of the transcript.


    1. Manage transcripts directly from the Colleges I'm Applying To page.

    Class of 2017 and earlier use the Parchment link below

    $3.75 surcharge per transcript.

    Follow the directions below to request official transcripts to be sent to a college/university through Parchment:

    1. Go to & select the "New User Account Sign Up" link on the homepage.
    2. Complete the registration page.

TUHSD Policy of Online Transfer Credits

  • Acceptance of transfer credits from sources outside the Tempe Union High School District is not automatic. It is recommended that students meet with their counselor before enrolling in courses outside TUHSD to determine what process must be followed and to clarify how the credit will be accepted. Beginning with the school year 2017-2018, online courses from non-TUHSD accredited high schools are accepted by TUHSD as elective credit only.