Dual Enrollment Program
Dual Enrollment courses allow high school students the ability to earn college credit and high school credit simultaneously.But that's not the only benefit to dual enrollment:
- Easy transfer to many universities
- Save money
- Finish college faster
- Eliminate duplication of coursework during the early years of college
- Teachers are dual enrollment certified
Additional Dual Enrollment ResourcesAZTransfer: www.aztransfer.com AZTransfer is a statewide collaboration that helps students navigate their higher education options within Arizona.
AZTransfer provides high school students with a step-by-step guide, dual enrollment courses, pick a university and Major Guides.
Rio Salado Contacts
Rio Salado Dual Enrollment Coordinator
Phone: (480) 517-8334
Fax: (480) 517-8359
Financial Aid Dept:
Phone: (480) 517-8311
- 2021-2022 Mountain Pointe Dual Enrollment Course List - PDF
- MCCCD Course Placement Chart - PDF
- Placement Testing Link
All first-time math students, students taking ENG101, and freshmen/sophomores who have not taken the 10th grade AIMS Reading or the PSAT must take a placement test.
- Rio Salado Dual Enrollment Online Registration Link