Welcome to the Summer Education Academy
In-Person Sessions registration opens Monday, February 13, and closes on March 24, 2023.
2023 Summer Education Academy, (SEA) will be held at Mountain Pointe High School. 4201 East Knox Road, Phoenix, AZ 85044
SEA In-Person Session Dates:
- Session I: May 30 – June 14, 2023
- Session II: June 15 – 30, 2023
Summer School will offer two types of classes:
- Credit Recovery for course failures or credit-deficient students (SEA In-person option)
- Credit Advancement - (SEA Online option)
Classes are held Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM – 12:40 PM.
- Summer Education Academy will be free this summer due to federal funding.
Registration for all classes opens Monday, February 13, and closes on March 24, 2023.
- Complete this online Google Registration form for TUHSD Summer Education Academy.
- A counselor will verify the submitted registration form.
- An e-mail will be sent with confirmation of registration.
Summer school is a voluntary program. Students are required to attend class daily. Daily attendance is critical to a student’s ability to be successful.
Transportation is available for students who are enrolled as a 9th through 12th-grade student in a Tempe Union High School for the 2023-2024 school year.
The cafeteria will be open for students to grab breakfast and a bag of lunch during the SEA hours. Snacks will be provided during the scheduled break time. Optional A LA Carte snacks, side dishes, and beverages will be available for purchase daily as well.
- In-Person | Session 1: June 14, 2023
- In-Person | Session 2: June 30, 2023
Students must be present for the entire class period on exam days. The coursework and final exam on these days are critical to success in the course.
- Date: June 30, 2023
- Time: 5 PM
- Location: Mountain Pointe High School Auditorium
Summer Education Academy Contacts
Questions or comments? E-mail:
SEA Administration Team:
- Erik Lutz
- Jermaine Whitaker
- Don Baker
- Jennifer Summers
Rachel MuellerStudent Services Coordinator
- Amie Hickel
Director of Online Learning
- Miguel Hernandez
- Erik Lutz
Please download interactive pdfs to your desktop and fill them out in Adobe Reader. Download the current version of Adobe Reader to enable the save as feature. Filling out a form in an internet browser window will NOT save your content. Word documents will download to your desktop to be opened in a Microsoft Word application to enable the save as feature.