Vision and Mission Statements
McClintock High School provides a comprehensive, innovative and diverse curriculum supported by an array of extracurricular programs. With community and staff support, students meet high expectations and develop personal responsibility, leading to rewarding futures. McClintock High School students find purpose in education, the value of excellence, and meaning in Charger traditions.
The mission of McClintock High School is to:
- challenge and support students through research-based practices and proactive interventions
- engage students in educational purpose and personal responsibility
- promote pride and participation in Charger traditions
- offer a wide array of extra-curricular activities
- involve parents and community