Take a look at McClintock Athletics!
Check out the sites and sounds during a McClintock High School pep rally.
The highlight video was filmed and edited by students in Mrs. Crane's advanced Film and TV class at McClintock.
Forms & Resources
- Student Sports Medicine Guidelines - PDF
- Tempe Union Parent Athletic Handbook - PDF
- 2017-2018 Coaches certification requirements with Spirit Line - PDF
- AIA Bylaws; Article 15. Student Eligibility Rules
- NCAA Eligibility Website
- AIA Headstrong Program Guide - PDF
- AIA Headstrong Claim Form - PDF
- Other Insurance Questionnaire - PDF
- College Bound Student-Athlete
- Medication Guideline Policy - PDF
- (NEW) 2019-2020 Annual Preparticipation Physical EVALUATION - PDF - Must be uploaded to Parent/Guardian account on Register My Athlete. (First page to be filled out by the appropriate healthcare professional. Pages labeled 1-3 to be filled out by the parent/guardian and student-athlete.)
- (NEW) 2019-2020 Consent to Treat PDF Form
- Tempe All-City - Outstanding Athlete Award of Excellence Form - PDF
- Additional AIA forms can be found on AIA's website: http://aiaonline.org/about/forms
- TUHSD Mandatory Reporting Obligations - PDF
- TUHSD CPS Form-fillable PDF
- Fees & Payment Information
- Meal Money Request Form - Updated 02/04/19
Please download any interactive PDFs to your desktop and fill out in Adobe Reader (current version) to enable the save as feature.