Take a look at McClintock Athletics!
Check out the sites and sounds during a McClintock High School pep rally.
The highlight video was filmed and edited by students in Mrs. Crane's advanced Film and TV class at McClintock.
Forms & Resources
- Student Sports Medicine Guidelines - PDF
- Tempe Union Parent Athletic Handbook - PDF
- 2017 - 2018 Coaches certification requirements with Spirit Line - PDF
- AIA Bylaws; Article 15. Student Eligibility Rules
- NCAA Eligibility Website
- AIA Headstrong Program Guide - PDF
- AIA Headstrong Claim Form - PDF
- Other Insurance Questionnaire - PDF
- College Bound Student-Athlete
- Medication Guideline Policy - PDF
- Fillable form 15.7-A Annual Preparticipation Physical EVALUATION - PDF Must be submitted to the school student is attending. (To be filled out by the parent or guardian and student-athlete)
- Fillable form 15.7-B Annual Preparticipation Physical EXAMINATION - PDF Must be submitted to the school student is attending. (To be filled out by the appropriate healthcare professional)
- Form 15.7-C Annual Preparticipation ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
- Tempe All-City - Outstanding Athlete Award of Excellence Form - PDF
- Additional AIA forms can be found on AIA's website: http://aiaonline.org/about/forms
- TUHSD Mandatory Reporting Obligations - PDF
- TUHSD CPS Form-fillable PDF - Please save to desktop to enable the interactive feature.
- Fees & Payment Information
- Meal Money Request Form - Udpated 1/16/19
Please download any interactive PDFs to your desktop and fill out in Adobe Reader (current version) to enable the save as feature.