Welcome to McClintock Athletics
Leading the charge in the classroom,
in the community, and in the game!
Check out the sites and sounds from McClintock's recent pep rally.
The highlight video was filmed and edited by students in Mrs. Crane's advanced Film and TV class at McClintock.
Athletics Office Contact
- Game tickets are $5.00 for adults and $3.00 for students, for all levels.
- Please see TUHSD Athletics/Activities Information for required documentation.
State Sports Information - AZCentral
Forms & Resources
- Student Sports Medicine Guidelines
- 2017 – 2018 Tempe Union Parent Athletic Handbook
- 2017 - 2018 Coaches certification requirements with Spirit Line
- AIA Bylaws; Article 15. Student Eligibility Rules
- NCAA Eligibility Website
- AIA Headstrong Program Guide
- AIA Headstrong Claim Form
- Other Insurance Questionnaire
- College Bound Student Athlete
- Medication Guideline Policy
- Form 15.7-A Annual Preparticipation Physical EVALUATION Must be submitted to the school student is attending. (To be filled out by the parent or guardian and student athlete)
- Form 15.7-B Annual Preparticipation Physical EXAMINATION Must be submitted to the school student is attending. (To be filled out by the appropriate healthcare professional)
- Form 15.7-C Annual Preparticipation ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
- Tempe All City - Outstanding Athlete Award of Excellence Form
- Additional AIA forms can be found on AIA's website: http://aiaonline.org/about/forms
- TUHSD Mandatory Reporting Obligations - PDF
- TUHSD CPS Form - fillable PDF - Please save to desktop to enable the interactive feature.
- Fees & Payment Information