Parents/Family Quick Links
Parent Orientation – Setting Up Schoology
Parent Orientation – Navigating within Schoology
Additional Parent Documents
TUHSD enrollment for the 2022–2023 school year is available online via ParentVUE (button below). Click here for more information on TUHSD enrollment.
- Don't know your password?
If you forget your password click here. Under the login area select "More Options," then click on the link "Forgot password"
- Please note: Parents needing a ParentVUE Activation Code need to show an ID in the Front Office to receive the ParentVUE Activation Letter.
- More information about ParentVUE can be found here
- Email questions or concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Don't know your password?
Parent Workshops & Events
Please check back for workshops and events. We will post information here throughout the school year as they become available.
Buy tickets through the GO FAN website by searching for your school.
- Student Athletic Passes: $25 Sold at the Bookstore ONLY
Gifted testing is for students in 8th grade or above. Students who are interested in attending either the Peggy Payne Academy for gifted students, located at McClintock, or Pride’s Peak Gifted & Talented Academy, located at Mountain Pointe, should take this test.
The registration process begins early, so students are encouraged to register for a fall testing session.
- Date: Saturday, November 4, 2023
- Hours: 8:30 – 11 AM
- Held at Mountain Pointe High School
- To register, for more information and the flyer, please go to: TempeUnion.org/Gifted
Affordable Connectivity Program:
WE'RE HIRING! Bus Drivers, Food Workers, Paraprofessionals, Teachers, and more!
Imagine yourself [IN] Tempe Union High School District. Tempe Union is an award-winning district that takes great pride in the services we provide to students, staff, and the community.
Great Reasons to Work at TUHSD:
- Most work hours correspond with the school day (Bus Drivers: mid-day off allows for flexibility)
- Holidays & summers off
- Opportunity for growth & advancement
- Great work-to-life balance
- Supportive, friendly work environment
- A chance to make a difference in a child's life
We Value Our Employees!
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent leave/benefits plan for full-time employees
- Participation in AZ State Retirement System
For more information, see our Work at TUHSD or Featured Jobs webpages or you can check out all of our available job openings through Frontline! For additional information or questions, please contact our Human Resources department.
Upcoming Calendar Dates:
- Sept. 25 – Oct. 6 | Fall Break
- Oct. 10 | Students Return, Start of 2nd Quarter
- Nov. 10 | Veteran's Day Holiday
- Nov. 22 – 24 | Thanksgiving Break
Important Info & Contacts
School Hours: 7:25 AM – 2:15 PMFront Office: 7 AM – 3:30 PMMain Office: (480) 752-8888Fax: (480) 820-3632Attendance: (480) 752-8855Enrollment: (480) 752-8763
School Hours: 8:20 AM – 3:12 PMFront Office: 7:30 AM – 4 PMMain Office: (480) 706-7900Fax: (480) 706-7976Attendance: (480) 706-7906Enrollment: (480) 706-7911School Hours: 7:50 AM – 2:42 PMFront Office: 7 AM – 3:30 PMMain Office: (480) 838-3200Fax: (480) 730-7665Attendance: (480) 730-7659Enrollment: (480) 838-3200 x40102
School Hours: 7:25 AM – 2:10 PMFront Office: 7 AM – 3 PMMain Office: (480) 839-4222Fax: (480) 752-8661Attendance: (480) 839-4222 x6010Enrollment: (480) 752-8624
School Hours: 7:50 AM – 2:42 PM
Front Office: 7 AM – 3:30 PMMain Office: (480) 759-8449Fax: (480) 759-8458Attendance: (480) 759-8449 x1