Students must have a valid parking tag to park on campus. An online application must be completed to receive a parking tag.
Obtaining a Student Parking Tag:
- Complete the Online Application.
- Download, print and sign the parking agreement below.
- Bring the signed Parking Agreement to Bookstore during Book Distribution times or during the regular school year.
- The parking fee is paid to the Bookstore ($100 for the school year). There will be an additional charge for lost tags.
NOTE: Parking Agreement must be signed by both parent & and student before submitting to the bookstore.
Where Do I Park?
Parking spaces are designated as follows:
- Unpainted Curbs – Open for students with current parking tag. Students will not have assigned parking.
- Maroon Curbs – Faculty and Staff only
- Gold Curbs – Campus Visitors