Welcome to Pride Athletics!
The athletic program at Mountain Pointe High School is a strong, consistent and cohesive program. Under the direction of our dedicated coaching staff, I am confident our programs will continue to strive for competitive greatness.
In order for our athletic program to grow and sustain excellence, we need continued support from our community. I would personally like to invite you to our beautiful campus to attend Mountain Pointe High School athletic events throughout the year. We ask that you respect the integrity and judgment of game officials while assisting us in providing a positive experience for all participants.
Assistant Principal of AthleticsMountain Pointe High School
Forms & Resources
- Student Sports Medicine Guidelines - PDF
- Tempe Union Parent Athletic Handbook - PDF
- 2017-2018 Coaches certification requirements with Spirit Line - PDF
- AIA Bylaws; Article 15. Student Eligibility Rules
- NCAA Eligibility Website
- AIA Headstrong Program Guide - PDF
- AIA Headstrong Claim Form - PDF
- Other Insurance Questionnaire - PDF
- College Bound Student-Athlete
- Medication Guideline Policy - PDF
- (NEW) 2019-2020 Annual Preparticipation Physical EVALUATION - PDF - Must be uploaded to Parent/Guardian account on Register My Athlete. (First page to be filled out by the appropriate healthcare professional. Pages labeled 1-3 to be filled out by the parent/guardian and student-athlete.)
- (NEW) 2019-2020 Consent to Treat PDF Form
- Tempe All-City - Outstanding Athlete Award of Excellence Form - PDF
- Additional AIA forms can be found on AIA's website: http://aiaonline.org/about/forms
- Fees & Payment Information
Please download any interactive PDFs to your desktop and fill out in Adobe Reader (current version) to enable the save as feature.