Welcome to Pride Athletics!
The athletic program at Mountain Pointe High School is a strong, consistent and cohesive program. Our programs will continue to strive for competitive greatness under the direction of our dedicated coaching staff.
Mountain Pointe offers 22 sports throughout the fall, winter and spring seasons, open to all skill levels. Mountain Pointe teams compete at the 6A Central Conference Level.
Our accomplishments include:
- AIA Arizona Scholar Athlete of the Year Team Awards
- State Championshipions - Football, Baseball, Softball, Cross Country, Girls Basketball, Boys & Girls Volleyball
- Girls & Boys Gatorade Players of the Year
- Letters of Intent signed to: Phoenix College, Northern Arizona University, Montana Tech, Arizona State, Grand Canyon University, University of Utah
In order for our athletic program to grow and sustain excellence, we need continued support from our community. Join us at Mountain Pointe High School athletic events throughout the year. We ask that you respect the integrity and judgment of game officials while assisting us in providing a positive experience for all participants.
Planning to attend one of our athletic events? Please follow these guidelines:
- Students must show Student ID for student ticket rate.
- Backpacks are not permitted. (Backpack check available.)
- No outside food or drink.
- No re-entry.
MPHS Athletics Contact
Assistant Principal of Athletics
Title IX Coordinator
480-759-8449 x 50105
Administrative Assistant, Athletics
480-759-8449 x 50104