Welcome to Pride Athletics!
The athletic program at Mountain Pointe High School is a strong, consistent and cohesive program. Under the direction of our dedicated coaching staff, I am confident our programs will continue to strive for competitive greatness.
In order for our athletic program to grow and sustain excellence, we need continued support from our community. I would personally like to invite you to our beautiful campus to attend Mountain Pointe High School athletic events throughout the year. We ask that you respect the integrity and judgment of game officials while assisting us in providing a positive experience for all participants.
Assistant Principal of AthleticsMountain Pointe High School
Forms & Resources
- Student Sports Medicine Guidelines - PDF
- Tempe Union Parent Athletic Handbook - PDF
- 2017 - 2018 Coaches certification requirements with Spirit Line - PDF
- AIA Bylaws; Article 15. Student Eligibility Rules
- NCAA Eligibility Website
- AIA Headstrong Program Guide - PDF
- AIA Headstrong Claim Form - PDF
- Other Insurance Questionnaire - PDF
- College Bound Student-Athlete
- Medication Guideline Policy - PDF
- Fillable form 15.7-A Annual Preparticipation Physical EVALUATION - PDF Must be submitted to the school student is attending. (To be filled out by the parent or guardian and student-athlete)
- Fillable form 15.7-B Annual Preparticipation Physical EXAMINATION - PDF Must be submitted to the school student is attending. (To be filled out by the appropriate healthcare professional)
- Form 15.7-C Annual Preparticipation ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
- Tempe All-City - Outstanding Athlete Award of Excellence Form - PDF
- Additional AIA forms can be found on AIA's website: http://aiaonline.org/about/forms
- TUHSD Mandatory Reporting Obligations - PDF
- TUHSD CPS Form-fillable PDF - Please save to desktop to enable the interactive feature.
- Fees & Payment Information
- Meal Money Request Form - Udpated 1/16/19
Please download any interactive PDFs to your desktop and fill out in Adobe Reader (current version) to enable the save as feature.