Welcome to Pride Athletics!
The athletic program at Mountain Pointe High School is a strong, consistent, and cohesive program. Our programs will continue to strive for competitive greatness under the direction of our dedicated coaching staff.
Mountain Pointe offers 22 sports throughout the fall, winter, and spring seasons, open to all skill levels. Mountain Pointe teams compete at the 6A Central Conference Level.
Our accomplishments include:
- AIA Arizona Scholar-Athlete of the Year Team Awards
- State Championships - Football, Baseball, Softball, Cross Country, Girls Basketball, Boys & Girls Volleyball
- Girls & Boys Gatorade Players of the Year
- Letters of Intent signed to: Phoenix College, Northern Arizona University, Montana Tech, Arizona State, Grand Canyon University, University of Utah
In order for our athletic program to grow and sustain excellence, we need continued support from our community. Join us at Mountain Pointe High School athletic events throughout the year. We ask that you respect the integrity and judgment of game officials while assisting us in providing a positive experience for all participants.
Planning to attend one of our athletic events? Please follow these guidelines:
- Students must show a Student ID for the student ticket rate
- Backpacks are not permitted (Backpack check available)
- No outside food or drink
- No re-entry
- Family Athletic Passes | Sold on GoFan ONLY:
Family passes will be sold through Go Fan. The cost is $120 for a family of 4. When you purchase the family pass, you will have access to 4 passes. These passes can only be transferred one time to the final user. Each pass will allow the holder entry to any home game at your home school for all sports.
- Adult Athletic Passes | Sold on GoFan ONLY:
Adult passes will be sold through Go Fan. The cost is $35.00 per adult. The pass will allow access to all the home games at your home site for all sports. If you purchase more than 1 adult pass, that pass can only be transferred one time to the final user.
- Student Athletic Passes: $25 Sold at the Bookstore ONLY
MPHS Athletics Contact
Assistant Principal of Athletics
480-759-8449 x 50105
Administrative Assistant, Athletics
480-759-8449 x 50104