Welcome to DV's Bookstore
Come see us for:
- Text Book Pick-up & Return
- Pay Club Dues
- Pay Activity Fees - applies to all extra-curricular activities - Activity Form
- Pay Course Fees - applies to all elective classes - Course Fee Schedule
- Tax Credit - Tax Credit Form
- PSAT signup and payment
- Zero Hour, On-Line, Summer School, Summer Academies, Evening School & Saturday School
- PE & Dance Uniforms
- Spirit Wear
- Tickets for dances, shows, performances, etc. Prices will vary.
- Replacement ID's ($5.00)
- ATHLETIC PASSES Can be used for all HOME sporting events. Excludes AIA State or Tournament play.
$25 Student Pass;
$35 Adult Pass;
$120 Family Pass
- Storm Yearbooks:
$75 July 20, 2021-August 31, 2021$80 September 1, 2021-November 26, 2021$85 November 27, 2021-March 4, 2022$95 March 5, 2022- Distribution
- Yearbook Senior Ads
$450 Full Page
$300 Half Page
$150 Quarter Page
$85 Eighth Page
- Graduation Information (caps, gowns, announcements) - Information Packets are on the wall outside the Bookstore.
DV Bookstore Contact
Bookstore Manager(480) 706-7935 Direct Line(480) 706-7900 Ext. No. 70155
7:45 AM – 1:30 PM
2:30 PM – 3:45 PM
Closed: 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM
All payments are made at the Bookstore. Cash, Checks, MasterCard, Visa & Discover accepted. Checks should be made payable to DVHS and have the Student ID# and a current phone number written on them. Important Information Regarding Payments by CheckPHONE PAYMENTS NOT ACCEPTED
All refunds must run through the District Office. A refund request must be completed to start this process. A $30 processing fee may apply. A check will be mailed to the address on the refund request form in 4-6 weeks after the request is submitted.
- Please download and fill out this TUHSD Refund Request fillable form- PDF to request a refund.
- Return completed refund request form to refund@TempeUnion.org as an attachment.
Please download interactive pdfs to your desktop and fill them out in Adobe Reader. Download the current version of Adobe Reader to enable the save as feature. Filling out a form in an internet browser window will NOT save your content. Word documents will download to your desktop to be opened in a Microsoft Word application to enable the save as feature.