Teaching & Learning
The Teaching and Learning Department is comprised of four specialized departments:
- Assessment, Accountability, and Research
- Career and Technical Education
- Instructional Services
- Special Education
Strategic Goal #1: We will increase student achievement.
As part of our operational plan, the following objectives and strategies were developed:
- Provide equitable and challenging learning experiences that ensure all students have sufficient opportunities to develop learning, thinking, and life skills that lead to success at the next level.
- Monitor and adjust curriculum and instruction in response to data from multiple assessments of student learning and an examination of professional practice.
- Provide and coordinate learning support services to meet the unique learning needs of all students.
- Ensure all students will be college and/or career ready.