Volunteer Program Goals
The goals for our volunteer program are:
In you are interested in volunteering at Compadre Academy, please check with specific teachers, committee members, club sponsors, and/or coaches to find out about volunteering opportunities in these areas.Then, please complete the online volunteer application.Also, please send an email to Dana Linberger, Assistant Principal, Academics to inform her that you have submitted a new volunteer application. You may begin volunteering once TUHSD Human Resources has contacted you and issued your volunteer work permit.In addition, you must have a valid Fingerprint Clearance Card that has been issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety (DPS) prior to working with Compadre Academy students.Please don't hesitate to contact Compadre Academy at any time with questions/concerns at (480) 752-3565.Thank you in advance for your interest in volunteering at Compadre Academy! Together, we will accomplish great things! Go Lobos!!!
- To help our teachers and staff provide an outstanding educational experience for every child.
- To provide assistance so that our curriculum may broaden.
- To make use of the expertise of community members.
- To exemplify a commitment in partnership between parents, educators and the community and to maintain positive relations between all.
- To develop an environment that encourages friendly communication among the home, school and community.