Parent Workshops & Events
Please check back for workshops and events. We will post information here throughout the school year as they become available.
Join Access ASU, ASU Admissions, NAU, MCC, CCT, UA, and TUHSD schools and their families for an event on the topic of Financial Aid and Higher Education! This partnership across Arizona schools, universities and community colleges will include group and 1:1 support through the FAFSA process for this upcoming 2022 academic year!
Mountain Park Health Center Offers Vaccinations
- All 16-18 years old
- Call Mountian Park Health Center at (602) 243-7277 for more information
- Go to https://mountainparkhealth.org to see if you qualify
- Mountain Park Health Center flyer PDF - English & Spanish
Teen Triple P Discussion Groups!
Teen Triple P Discussion Groups are now offered by Tempe Community Council! Traditionally, Teen Triple P Discussion Groups are a series of in-person parent discussions on commonly encountered problems to facilitate the discussion of positive parenting principles and host topic-specific discussions.
We know parenting during a global pandemic sometimes feels impossible. To provide support for parents of teenagers during these uncertain times, Online Teen Triple P Drop-In Discussion Groups will be held weekly on Thursday evenings from 7:30– 8:30 pm, and you can attend whichever sessions are most convenient for you. We do recommend pre-registering for a discussion to be notified of any changes.
- To register for an online discussion drop-in visit this weblink
- City of Tempe weblink: https://www.tempe.gov/
government/human-services/ family-community-support/ family-community-support- resources/triple-p/parent- support-during-covid-19
- To join the Teen Triple P offered by the Tempe Community Council Facebook group here - weblink.
- Lastly, a weblink to the Parenting in a Pandemic podcast from Triple P founder, Dr. Matt Sanders.