Parent Workshops & Events
Please check back for workshops and events. We will post information here throughout the school year as they become available.
The Tempe Union High School District offers online and [IN]-person peer to peer tutoring for every student [IN] the district. Check out the details in this video.
Annual School Sports Physicals - Banner Sports Medicine
Youth & Adult Summer Series - English & Spanish
WE'RE HIRING! Bus Drivers, Food Workers, Paraprofessionals, Teachers and more!
Imagine yourself [IN] Tempe Union High School District. Tempe Union is an award-winning district that takes great pride in the services we provide to students, staff, and the community.
Special Note for Teachers: Most teacher's job postings will come earlier next year, so please check back for teacher openings around February 1, 2022!
Great Reasons to Work at TUHSD:
- Most work hours correspond with the school day (Bus Drivers: mid-day off allows for flexibility)
- Holidays & summers off
- Opportunity for growth & advancement
- Great work-to-life balance
- Supportive, friendly work environment
- A chance to make a difference in a child's life
We Value Our Employees!
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent leave/benefits plan for full-time employees
- Participation in AZ State Retirement System
For additional information or questions, please contact our Human Resources department.
Mountain Park Health Center Offers Vaccinations
- All 16-18 years old
- Call Mountian Park Health Center at (602) 243-7277 for more information
- Go to https://mountainparkhealth.org to see if you qualify
- Mountain Park Health Center flyer PDF - English & Spanish
Teen Triple P Discussion Groups!
Teen Triple P Discussion Groups are now offered by Tempe Community Council! Traditionally, Teen Triple P Discussion Groups are a series of in-person parent discussions on commonly encountered problems to facilitate the discussion of positive parenting principles and host topic-specific discussions.
We know parenting during a global pandemic sometimes feels impossible. To provide support for parents of teenagers during these uncertain times, Online Teen Triple P Drop-In Discussion Groups will be held weekly on Thursday evenings from 7:30– 8:30 pm, and you can attend whichever sessions are most convenient for you. We do recommend pre-registering for a discussion to be notified of any changes.
- To register for an online discussion drop-in visit this weblink
- City of Tempe weblink: https://www.tempe.gov/
government/human-services/ family-community-support/ family-community-support- resources/triple-p/parent- support-during-covid-19
- To join the Teen Triple P offered by the Tempe Community Council Facebook group here - weblink.
- Lastly, a weblink to the Parenting in a Pandemic podcast from Triple P founder, Dr. Matt Sanders.