Senior WalkSenior Walk is a honorary program designed to celebrate Seniors who have demonstrated their commitment to academics, MTP, and the larger Community.
Senior Walk Applications are Closed for the 2018-2019 School Year. Please complete the following steps in order to submit your application without any complication. You should get everything together before start the Application
- Seniors must have a 3.25 GPA
- 90 total hours of community service by August of their senior year
- Participation in 2 clubs/sports over the four years of high school
- No major Discipline problems
- Collect all of your documentation:
- Community Service Log (If you have your documentation in another form like your NHS or Community Service Log, please scan and upload)
- MTP Clubs/Sports Form
- Be sure all appropriate information is signed by a sponsor and community service organizer
- Start the Application Process
- Read each section carefully
- Upload your documentation to the application
- Please submit all clubs and community serive hours to mtpseniorwalk@gmail.
- Submit application by: Closed for the 2018-2019 School Year