Marcos de Niza Boys Volleyball
Welcome to Marcos de Niza Boys Volleyball! Boys Volleyball is a spring sport, and competes in the 5A East Valley alignment. Boys Volleyball is open to students of all skill levels.
Tryouts begin Monday, February 10 - Times to be set soon
Checklist - Things you MUST do before being able to try out:
- Register on registermyathlete.com and complete all requirements except fees. The link to the right will take you there.
- Get a Physical - with completed AIA Physical Form
- Birth Certificate - needs to be on file for first time athletes. If you have done this in the at Marcos, you do not need to do it again.
- Take Brain Book Concussion Course
- Complete a Consent for Emergency Care document
- Complete a Consent to Treat Document
- Complete IMPACT testing
- Read and agree with all Electronic Documents required - includes 7 documents your parents and you need to review
Dates for IMPACT Testing
Dates: 1/15, 1/17. 1/21, 1/24, 1/31.2/1. 2/3, 2/10
Times: 3pm and later in Room 118
Getting Ready for 2020
Open Gyms will be held throughout January and prior to Tryouts. They are optional, but highly encouraged. No prior volleyball experience is needed. We will teach you what you need to know and have fun in the process. See the Open Gym Page for Details.
It's Winter Open Gym time. Open gyms for the Winter term are changing their times. Check here often for the latest.
HOW TO ENTER THE GYM: Go to the rear entrance across from the Bus Parking. Enter there.
NEW DATES ADDED:
Winter Open Gyms will be on mornings from 6am to 730am and on select Saturdays from 1130am to 200pm
Full Winter Open Gym Schedule
Follow us on Twitter @MdNBoysVball
UPDATE: You will need to complete (1) The Consent to Treat form in Register My Athlete (RMA) or fill out the form below. (2) Participants who did not play a sport last year will need to complete the liability form below. You must have a parent/guardian complete these before you can play.
Link: Consent to Treat Form