Working from home? Please watch these tutorial to learn how to use Sketchboard, Google Meet and Voice.
How to use Sketchboard:
How to join a meeting:
- Google Meet Help Center - How to schedule, start, & add to Outlook a video meeting.
- Google Meet Help Center - How to join a video meeting on different devices from a calendar event, Google Meet, URL link, or a third pary system
Need additional help with a G Suite product? Please check out Google's G Suite Learning Center for more resources.
On Monday, October 14, 2019, TUHSD Administration & the Business Services department sponsored a Wellness Workshop for Classified Staff. Topics included: Health and Self-Care, Mindfulness, Financial Wellness, and Workplace Safety which were presented by representatives from Aetna, Banner Health, VALIC/AIG and The Trust.
Below are links to the presentations that may assist ALL STAFF in your well-being physically, emotionally, and financially.
Lori Robinson from the City of Tempe Care 7 provides an overview of restorative justice and how it can be implemented in a school environment.
Public Meeting Notices
In order to observe social distancing for the safety of our community, our Governing Board meetings and study sessions will be closed to the public (but will be streamed live on our YouTube Channel.) The open meeting law permits a public body to hold a remote meeting through technological means and implementing procedures designed to safeguard the public's access to the meeting.
- Next Study Session: Thurs., Sept. 24, 2020, at 4 PM
- Next Regular Governing Board Meeting: Wed., Oct. 14, 2020, at 7 PM
- View Governing Board agendas & meeting minutes here
Public Meeting Notices | All regular Governing Board meetings are held in the Benedict Education Center Board Room; 500 W. Guadalupe Rd. Tempe, AZ 85283.
- Public comments for this meeting will be accepted until 3 PM on Wed., Oct. 14, via email or fax:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Fax: 480-345-3441