Learn more about Marcos de Niza
For more than 40 years, Marcos de Niza High School has been committed to excellence in academics, athletics and extracurricular opportunities.
We challenge our students to think creatively and critically, pushing them to achieve at a higher level with opportunities in honors, advanced placement and dual enrollment coursework. With its rich blend of cultures and languages, the diverse student population at Marcos de Niza reflects a real-world environment.
At Marcos de Niza, “Padres enter with pride and respect.” We not only embrace that tradition, we are building upon it as we create of culture of caring and kindness on our campus, inspiring students to work together to become responsible citizens and lifelong learners.
Mission: Marcos challenges and inspires students to achieve college & career success
- Home of the Marcos Business Academy, in partnership with the ASU WP Carey School of Business
- Celebrating creativity with the Marcos Fine Arts Academy
- Interdisciplinary research internships
- Award-winning Student Council Program
- 4-time wrestling state champions; 5-time runners up
- Bronze-level awarded HOSA Chapter, 17 Bronze-level awarded individual members in 2015
- Nationally ranked “We the People” team in 2013 and 2014
- JROTC Honor Unit with Distinction continuously since 1992