- Face-to-face instruction five days a week
- If you have already enrolled for the 20/21 school year, no additional action is necessary at this time
- Safety measures in place
- Maintain a regular class schedule
- Next steps: In-person instruction will begin virtually on August 3. Additional information will be forthcoming.
- Start date: Monday, August 3*
*Note: Classes will begin virtually due to Gov. Ducey's Executive Order to delay face-to-face instruction until August 17.
Enrollment for all of our TUHSD schools is available online through our Online Enrollment system. Please select the button below that best describes you.
New Parents/Guardians: You are brand new to Tempe Union. You have never had a student attend a TUHSD school. You will need to create a new ParentVUE account.
Click here for step-by-step directions on creating a new ParentVUE account - PDF | Click here for step-by-step directions on creating a ParentVUE — Spanish - PDF
Existing/Returning Parents/Guardians: You have already enrolled a student at a TUHSD school at some time. You will need to use your existing ParentVUE account to continue. Please contact your school of choice for assistance with ParentVUE account recovery if needed.
Prefer to fill out a paper enrollment registration packet? Please download to your desktop this TUHSD Enrollment/Registration Checklist & Packet - PDF | TUHSD Enrollment/Registration Checklist & Packet — Spanish - PDF in order to fill out, print, and turn it into your school of choice.
Please download all appropriate documents and deliver them to your school of choice, along with all supplemental paperwork required.
TUHSD Policy of Online Transfer Credits
Acceptance of transfer credits from sources outside the Tempe Union High School District is not automatic. It is recommended that students meet with their counselor before enrolling in courses outside TUHSD to determine what process must be followed and to clarify how the credit will be accepted. Beginning with the school year 2017-2018, online courses from non-TUHSD accredited high schools are accepted by TUHSD as elective credit only.
Additional Enrollment Procedures
Any student enrolling that has been out of school ten (10) or more consecutive days will enter on a "no credit" status (student will receive no credit for the semester).
A Note to Parents/Guardians from the Attendance Office regarding Phone and/or Address Changes:
Parents and legal guardians-please inform the front office as soon as possible if:
- You have any changes in your work/home phone number
- You have a change of address
We MUST have current phone numbers in the event we need to contact you for any reason.
When notifying us of a change of address, please provide the front office with a copy of a current utility bill (SRP, SW gas, City of Tempe/Chandler/Phoenix) showing that your residence is within your school of choice's attendance area.
If you have moved outside your school of choice's attendance area, an Open Enrollment Application must be submitted. The Open Enrollment application can be found in our Online Enrollment system.Important: ALL classes/courses taken outside of a student’s regular schedule MUST have prior approval. ALL students wishing to take a class off-campus must visit their school counselor to pick up an Alternative Credit Form, have it signed and approved. Failure to do this will result in the denial of outside credit placed on transcripts.
Enrollment & Registration Forms
- TUHSD Enrollment/Registration Checklist & Packet - PDF
- 2020-2021 TUHSD's Course Catalog - PDF
Please allow additional time for the download (approx. 5.8 MB)
- Alternative Credit Form - PDF
- 2020-2021 Student & Parent Handbook & Video
- Directions on setting up a NEW ParentVUE account - PDF
- AZ Dept. of Edu. - AZ Residency form - PDF
- State of AZ - Shared Residency form - PDF
- Johnson-O'Malley Program form - PDF
- Title VI ED 506 Indian Student Eligibility Certification form - PDF