Learn more about the Chargers
September 23, 2020- Chargers, it is important to pay attention to the health and safety protocols put into place to protect YOU!! As we return to campus, we want all of you to stay healthy, and not only protect yourself but each other. Check out this awesome video that Film and TV Director Karen Crane, Film and TV student Christyan Rosalez, and Student Council leaders teamed up to produce for more information about these protocols!!
These support services are part of Governor Ducey’s most recent Executive Order & are for students who have a critical need for a specific service or resource.
It is totally normal and understandable for us all to be feeling more unsettled and stressed than usual at this time. Please reference any of our resources or additional resources under this section for your social and emotional wellness.
September 15, 2020- Congratulations to our 2021 National Merit Semifinalists! This year 17 Tempe Union students from Corona del Sol, Desert Vista, McClintock and Mountain Pointe high schools are in the running for the the National Merit Scholarship program.
McClintock High School Announcements
Our teachers, administrators, & staff are looking forward to seeing your students on-campus again!
Please click here for updated information on health & safety, as well as TUHSD's Health Mitigation Plan.
At Tempe Union the health & safety of our students is our top priority.
Tempe Union High School District will offer two learning options for families to choose from for the 20/21 school year.
Please see TUHSD Food & Nutrition department for more information.
TUHSD sophomores, juniors, seniors & interested parents are invited to a virtual information session.
Please register to receive the virtual program access link.
We want to address all of your questions and concerns on a timely basis, so we have created FAQ for YOU, parent/guardian of a student with an IEP in our District.
Vision & Mission
Charging forward with purpose, excellence, and tradition.
McClintock High School will:
- Provide a safe and supportive environment that meets the academic, social, and emotional needs of all students.
- Engage all students in a challenging and diverse curriculum.
- Encourage all students to develop personal responsibility and meet high expectations.
- Promote participation in a wide array of extra-curricular activities and Charger traditions.
- Engage families and community as partners in the educational process.
Public Meeting Notices
In order to observe social distancing for the safety of our community, our Governing Board meetings and study sessions will be closed to the public (but will be streamed live on our YouTube Channel.) The open meeting law permits a public body to hold a remote meeting through technological means and implementing procedures designed to safeguard the public's access to the meeting.
- Next Regular Governing Board Meeting: Wed., Oct. 14, 2020, at 7 PM
- View Governing Board agendas & meeting minutes here
Public Meeting Notices | All regular Governing Board meetings are held in the Benedict Education Center Board Room; 500 W. Guadalupe Rd. Tempe, AZ 85283.
- Public comments for this meeting will be accepted until 3 PM on Wed., Oct. 14, via email or fax:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 480-345-3441