Learn more about the Chargers
September is here at our doorsteps already and I am pleased that we began the 2022-2023 school year strong. I continue to be ...
June 28, 2022 – SEA Graduation for tomorrow, Wednesday, June 29, 2022, will be moved to Marcos De Niza High School Auditorium...
McClintock High School Announcements
Tutoring provided by our students who are trained tutors and members of a Tempe Union High School Peer Tutoring Club.
Students interested in attending either Peggy Payne Academy, at McClintock, or Pride's Peak Gifted & Talented Academy, at Mountain Pointe, should take this test.
For more information see our Work at TUHSD or Featured Jobs webpages or you can check out all of our available job openings through Frontline! Special Note: Most teacher's job postings will come earlier next year, so please check back for teacher openings around February 1, 2022!
Vision & Mission
Charging forward with purpose, excellence, and tradition.
McClintock High School will:
- Provide a safe and supportive environment that meets the academic, social, and emotional needs of all students.
- Engage all students in a challenging and diverse curriculum.
- Encourage all students to develop personal responsibility and meet high expectations.
- Promote participation in a wide array of extra-curricular activities and Charger traditions.
- Engage families and community as partners in the educational process.
Public Notices & Governing Board Meetings
Deadline to submit Arguments For/Against the Election is Friday, August 12, 2022, at 5 PM.
- Notice of Special Election for DDA Election November 8, 2022 | English + Spanish - PDF
- Notice of Special Election for M&O Election November 8, 2022 | English + Spanish - PDF
Public Meeting Notices | Governing Board meetings will be held in the Governing Board Room of the Benedict Education Center: 500 W. Guadalupe Rd. Tempe, AZ 85283.
The meeting will be open to the public. Seating capacity is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. The meeting will also be live-streamed on the district YouTube channel. Please note that masks are no longer mandatory on district property.
- Next Regular Governing Board Meeting: October 12, 2022 | 7 PM
- Agendas & Minutes