TUHSD Health & Safety During COVID-19
Updated: February 25, 2021, at 1:34 PM
In early February, TUHSD announced that planning was underway to reopen schools to in-person learning on Monday, March 15, 2021. On February 22, parents were sent additional information on the learning choice options, as well as a follow-up survey to formally choose an option for their student(s). We ask that parents complete this survey by Monday, March 1, 2021, so that sites have up-to-date information in order to plan.
Key information that is guiding our decisions on school operations are as follows:
- TUHSD’s Health Mitigation Plan is available here - DOCX
- Health Metrics by County, District - PDF
- Arizona Department of Health Services - Visual Dashboard for K-12 - PDF
- Parent Survey Results - PDF English
- Parent Survey Results - PDF Spanish
For an informative summary of COVID-19 cases by the school, please see our COVID-19 Dashboard webpage. We will continue to keep our community informed and update this page.
As a reminder, on-site services will continue to be offered during this time. Additional information on on-site services, including the categories of students who will receive priority, can be found here.