THE BOOKSTORE SELLS: (all prices subject to change):STUDENT ID (replacement) - $5ATHLETIC PASSES
P.E. UNIFORMS - $10P.E./DANCE LOCKER - $4DANCE TICKETS
- Student Athletic Passes: $25 Sold at the Bookstore ONLY
PARKING PASSES - $20SCHOOL SUPPLIES
The bookstore also collects and issues receipts for contributions to the school made under the Arizona tax law, which allows tax credits up to $400.00 for married people filing jointly, $200.00 for others.
About TUHSD Bookstores
THS Bookstore Contact
Becky SalazarBookstore Supervisor480-967-1661 x20155
Book Store Hours:Mon, Tues, Thurs, & Fri:
8 AM – 4 PMWed: 8 AM – 3 PMClosed Daily:12:30 – 1 PM
All payments are made at the bookstore. Cash, Checks, MasterCard, Visa & Discover are accepted. Checks should be made payable to Tempe High and have the Student ID# and a current phone number written on them.
PHONE PAYMENTS NOT ACCEPTED
All refunds must run through the District Office. A refund request must be completed to start this process. A $30 processing fee may apply. A check will be mailed to the address on the refund request form in 4-6 weeks after the request is submitted.
- Tax Credit Donations are non-refundable
- Please download and fill out this TUHSD Refund Request fillable form- PDF to request a refund.
- Return the completed refund request form to Refund@TempeUnion.org as an attachment.
- For Food & Nutrition refunds, please return the completed refund request form to CMori@TempeUnion.org as an attachment.
Please download interactive pdfs to your desktop and fill them out in Adobe Reader. Download the current version of Adobe Reader to enable the save as feature. Filling out a form in an internet browser window will NOT save your content. Word documents will download to your desktop to be opened in a Microsoft Word application to enable the save as feature.