Welcome to DV's Bookstore
Come see us for:
- Text Book Pick-up & Return
- Pay Club Dues
- Pay Activity Fees - applies to all extra-curricular activities - Activity Form
- Pay Course Fees - applies to all elective classes - Course Fee Schedule
- Tax Credit - Tax Credit Form
- PSAT signup and payment
- Zero Hour, On-Line, Summer School, Summer Academies, Evening School & Saturday School
- PE & Dance Uniforms
- Spirit Wear
- Tickets for dances, shows, performances, etc. Prices will vary.
- Replacement ID's ($5.00)
- ATHLETIC PASSES Can be used for all HOME sporting events. Excludes AIA State or Tournament play.
$25 Student Pass;
$35 Adult Pass;
$120 Family Pass
- PARKING PASSES - Instructions and Online Form
(Parking permits are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis until sold out.)
Student Lot is for Juniors and Seniors only
Church Lot Sophomores thru Seniors and only when Student Lot sells out
More information on Parking and Transportation Policies click here.
- Storm Yearbooks:
$75 from July 30, 2018 - August 26, 2018
$80 from August 27, 2018 - November 2, 2018
$85 from November 3, 2018 - February 1, 2019
$95 from February 2, 2019 until the end of the school year
- Yearbook Senior Ads
$450 Full Page
$300 Half Page
$150 Quarter Page
$85 Eighth Page
- Graduation Information (caps, gowns, announcements) - Information Packets are on the wall outside the Bookstore.
DV Bookstore Contact
Chrystal Gayle WomackBookstore Managercwomack@tempeunion.org(480) 706-7935(480) 706-7934 Fax
Daily Hours:7:45 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.2:30 p.m. - 3:45 p.m.Closed: 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
All Payments are made at the Bookstore. Cash, Checks, MasterCard, Visa & Discover accepted. Checks should be made payable to DVHS and have the Student ID# and a current phone number written on them. Important Information Regarding Payments by CheckPHONE PAYMENTS NOT ACCEPTED
Refund Policy:All refunds must run through the District Office. A refund request must be completed to start the process, in the Bookstore. A $30 processing fee may apply. A check will be mailed to the home address of the student 4-6 weeks after the request is submitted.