Location of Public Meeting Notices
All public notices of Governing Board and other District meetings open to the public are posted on the bulletin board outside the front doors of the District Office at 500 West Guadalupe Road in Tempe.
Governing Board and other public meeting agendas are available online at BoardDocs at least 24 hours prior to each meeting except in the case of an emergency or recessed meeting.
Public Meeting Notices
In order to observe social distancing for the safety of our community, our Governing Board meetings and study sessions will be closed to the public (but will be streamed live on our YouTube Channel.) The open meeting law permits a public body to hold a remote meeting through technological means and implementing procedures designed to safeguard the public's access to the meeting.
- Special Study Session: Wed. Oct. 21, 2020, at 5 PM
- Next Regular Governing Board Meeting: Wed. Nov. 4, 2020, at 7 PM
- View Governing Board agendas & meeting minutes here
Public Meeting Notices | All regular Governing Board meetings are held in the Benedict Education Center Board Room; 500 W. Guadalupe Rd. Tempe, AZ 85283.
- Public comments for this meeting will be accepted from 1 PM Mon. Nov. 2 until 3 PM Wed. Nov. 4, via email or fax:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Fax: 480-345-3441