MdN Student Transcripts

  • All Alumni — Please use the Parchment link below:

    $4.15 surcharge per transcript.

    Follow the directions below to request official transcripts to be sent to a college/university through Parchment:

    1. Go to and select the "Don't have an account, Sign Up" link on the homepage.
    2. Complete the registration page.

    If you are seeking official student transcripts, please see below for instructions:

MdN Records Specialist Contact

TUHSD Policy of Transfer Credits

  • Alternative Credit Transfer Policy

    All alternative credit courses taken outside of a students' regular schedule and outside of the Tempe Union High School District, MUST have prior approval. Students wishing to take a class outside of the district must complete the Alternative Credit Form on this webpage. Visit the school Counseling Department for form and prior approval. Failure to do this will result in the denial of outside credit being placed on any student transcript. Acceptance of transfer credits from sources outside the Tempe Union High School District is not automatic. It is recommended that current Tempe Union students meet with their counselor before enrolling in courses outside TUHSD to clarify the District alternative credit transfer policy.

    Online Transfer Credit Policy

    Online courses taken from any NON-Tempe Union high schools, the school shall provide to the pupil who transfers credit, a list that indicates which credits have been accepted as either elective or core credits. Board Policy JFABC.